Focused on Gastrointestinal Issues
The doctors at Internal Medicine Associates (IMA) treat a wide range of gastrointestinal diseases. We provide prompt consultative services in addition to several basic and advanced endoscopic procedures. Our physicians are board certified in their field of expertise and many of them are also on the faculty at Indiana University School of Medicine. We believe it is important to be well-versed on the newest treatment options and that knowledge, combined with our expertise has allowed us to become a health care leader in our northwest Indiana community.
Our Mission Statement
IMA will administer a safe, comfortable, effective environment for patients and personnel and meet the restorative health needs of our patients without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
Our physicians and staff will:
- Promote gastrointestinal health and methods of preventing colorectal cancer.
- Create a safe physical environment for all our patients in preparation for, during and immediately following all gastrointestinal procedures.
- Provide an atmosphere of sincere compassion and understanding.
- Function at a high level of efficiency to provide high quality, cost-effective endoscopic services to our patients and their families.
- Provide a productive work environment where knowledgeable, well-trained staff members can develop in their profession or vocation.
- Maintain a high quality Medical Staff that will initiate and maintain rules and regulations of self-governance as set forth by the Governing Body.
- Provide the patient’s medical information to referring and staff physicians in a timely and efficient manner.